Monday, November 5, 2007

Richard Ashcroft Live From London itunes

Hello everyone. This my second blog that I'm dedicating to nothing but Live concerts from my favorite Artists and Bands.I'm going to post all kinds of stuff from my collection and from stuff that I've downloaded from other sites.I wanted to start this new Blog with my favorite artist,Richard Ashcroft.I can't say enough about this guy only that he's a musical genius.Now that The Verve are reforming and planing a Tour with a new album in the works I decided to post a rare download.Richard Ashcroft Live From London.This album was only available from itunes and the only way to get your hands on this was to live in the UK.Well I hope you all enjoy this one and the many more to come..Cheers http://www.savefile.com/files/1184916


3 comments:

kennyperez1983 said...

the link is down.

kennyperez1983 said...

Thanks jack, great show!

leotrash32 said...

hey, can you re-up this fantastic concert?
thanks